Who I am
I am going to write some words about me.I am Colombian, I was born in Bogotá.My family has alwyas lived in the capital city of the country.
I like to listen to music,to watch videos at home, to collect handicrafts and to read a lot of novels.
I like to listen to music,to watch videos at home, to collect handicrafts and to read a lot of novels.
The city where I live
It is a very crowded city but it is beautiful.It has a lot of cultural events.International and national festivals are held here.
This city has a wide academic activity since the most important universities in the country have placed their campus here
It is Bogotá.
This city has a wide academic activity since the most important universities in the country have placed their campus here
It is Bogotá.
My favorite song
Here I can write your reflections on how I am studying English and my results.Also, the comments of my tutor and partners can be added here.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Work Plan
Plan De Trabajo
View more documents from guest6229ba.
Learning Checking Guideline
Learning Checking Guideline
View more documents from mapimendez.
Comments
0 Response to 'Reflecting on my learning process'